19.08.2017

Hello - layout with Vintage moments collection from 13 arts

Olga's collections are always beautiful and this one is one my favorite's of all I have ever worked with. I created a layout, first I added some white gesso, then I made some texture with Olga's new stencil, also from "Vintage moments" collection. I also added some stamping and colors to frame one of my most beautiful memories from Bondi Beach. 

Uwielbiam wszystkie kolekcje zaprojektowane przez Olgę, ta jest jednak jedną z moich najulubieńszych;)  Stworzyłam layout, zaczynając od pokrycia części papieru białym gesso. Następnie dodałam wzór przez  maskę, trochę stempli i kolorów - wszystko po to, by oprawić jedno z moich ulubionych wspomnień w z ostatnich miesięcy - Bondi Beach.

'Hello'


Some details:






Materials from 13 arts store:

xoxo


2 komentarze:

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...