24.06.2017

Mixed media canvas and some microbeads history ;)

Today at 13 arts blog we present our microbeads based projects. 
As you all know,  I have a long term relationship with microbeads in my art projects;) I use them to decorate, but mostly for textures. Beside's my new projects I wanted to show you some of my older works, true history of beads :) You can use them to any creations: cards, altered item, layouts, they are one of my favorite products.

Dzisiaj na blogu 13 arts prezentujemy inspiracje z wykorzystaniem mikrokulek. Zapraszam po więcej inspiracji, a ja oczywiście chciałabym pokazać Wam moją pracę oraz mały przegląd moich starszych projektów z kulkami;) Prawdziwa historia mikrokulek LOL :)

First please have a look at my canvas, I used some cardstock as a bee nest, and I have put different sizes of microbeads all over it and more beads around my project.



Some details:

 

I used 13 arts:
Other: Cardstock, resin elements, chipboards

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
And here is my little history :)
As you can see I've stared with regular beads and then fell in love with 13 arts glass beads.






Have you used our beads? If you have,  you can leave some links in the comments, I would love to see your projects with them.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...