29.05.2016

Mixed media on canvas panel

Hello, Sometimes I just want to experiment and sometimes I even like the result:) This is what happenned to this piece, I wanted to play with crakles made with 13 arts gesso and Magic! powder and then I have decided to continue and finish this piece:)

So here is my experimental project on canvas panel. I hope you will like it :)
All mediums from 13 arts.

Witajcie, czasem lubię poeksperymentować i czasem nawet efekt mnie zadowala:) Tak się stało tym razem, zaczęłam od zabawy w spękania na tle zrobione za pomocą 13 artsowego gesso i Magic! powder, a potem postanowiłam dokonczyc projekt. Oto więc mój eksperymantalny obrazek na tab;icy malarskiej:)
Wszystkie media oczywiście z 13 arts.







xoxo
Ayeeda

6 komentarzy:

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...