21.06.2014

Moje ostatnie inspiracje dla 2 Crafty
My last inspirations for 2 Crafty - 2 layouts

Oto moje dwie ostatnie prace w ramach gościnnego projektowania dla fantastycznej firmy, oferującej przepiękne tekturki 2 Crafty Chipboard:)
-----
Hello 2 Crafty friends!
This is my last post as Guest Designer and I already miss this place, fantastic team and amazing 2 Crafty products.
Today I want to share my last two projects with you.
First layout is very girly, with the photo of my friends little girl.
I've got two sons, so making pink and sweet page was really fun:)

Enjoy this moment
I have used  Floral Branch, painted it with black paint and splashed with white gesso. 

The main element on the page is the beautiful 11" Flowery Swirl Frame


and the title is part of Enjoy the Moment chippie.



My second project is about me, you can see the fabulous Crazy Circles background chipboard - actually it makes all the page, you don't have to add much. 

DREAM


I have added some textured background using 13 arts mediums:


Maggie's Swirl chipboards:


 some flowers and silver glitter paint to make it all look elegant.
Thank you 2Crafty for having me here, 
I love your products!!!
I hope I have inspired you today. 

To find a 2Crafty stockist near you, email us here...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

Photobucket

2 komentarze:

  1. Wspaniałe, magiczne prace!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Gorgeous Aida! I am always in awe of your amazing artwork! I love all the texture and use of colors! Thanks for the never ending inspiration!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...