13.09.2013

Romantycznie dla Zeus and Zoe - Romantic projects for Zeus and Zoe

Witajcie dzisiaj zapraszam na moje wrześniowe romantyczne inspiracje dla Zeus and Zoe - kartka, tag i brelok/zawieszka.

Hello, Today I want to share my new Zeus and Zoe projects for September.

>>><<<

Our theme at Zeus and Zoe this month is Frills and Romance and we have amazing "Inspiration Board" too. 

\

I do not create many romantic projects, but sometimes every girl likes to make something with pink, frills, laces and roses:) This time I created a card, matching tag and a little pendant. I used a lot of beautiful laces, flowers and jewelry embellishments to create this projects. You can find them in Marivic's beautiful kits on Etsy. I added a little bit of 13 arts paints, mists, gel medium and gesso.

To create this card I started with sticking some laces to the background, then I added some flowers and other embellishments using gel medium as a glue. 

Then I added some colors (paints and mists) and gesso on the top of it.


At the end, I added more gel medium and strewed some silver microbeads over it.


I used the same techniques to create this tag:



And at the end I created this really easy, but very beautiful pendant (I love the quote too;) 

I took ready-to-use embellishment from Zeus and Zoe, then I added a silver chain, more silver jewelry parts and a ribbon:


I hope you like my projects :)


Hugs,
Ayeeda

9 komentarzy:

  1. Jak Ty to robisz? Kartka cudo! Uwielbiam koronki w parze z mediami!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Same cuda, napatrzeć się nie mogę! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Aaaaach! Prawdziwa uczta dla oczu! Wspaniałe prace, sama kartka jest niewyobrażalnie piękna. Szkoda, że tak rzadko tworzysz w tym stylu ;p

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Chłonę, podziwiam, oczu oderwać nie mogę...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Fantastyczne... a te kolory..... mmmmmmmmmmmm Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do siebie :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. WOW Ayeeda! I love all the texture! All of your projects are AMAZING! Thanks for the inspiration!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Ach jak cudownie...oczarowana jestem! Pięknie...
    Posyłam moc ciepłych wrześniowych pozdrowień! Uściski.

    Peninia*
    http://peniniaart.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Wspaniałe warstewki, ile się tu dzieje!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. What a wonderful inspiration! I'm a fan! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...